Ricco Foods first opened in June of 1990 with an 1800 square foot warehouse in south London. Deliveries were made in our 12 ft cube van or our dodge extend-a-van. A couple expansions later we decided it was time for a move. In May of 1998 we headed to Strathroy Ontario. The new building was over 10,000 square feet. We later added a neighbouring 3500 square foot warehouse for excess inventory. In the spring of 2008 we broke ground on an 8,000 square foot addition to our existing building which now totals more than 20,000 sq feet. Our deliveries are now made by one of our 5 refrigerated trucks.